MARKETING ASSISTANT OR INTERN (TECH STARTUP)Tech Startup Undisclosed
Marketing and Public Relations Intern - Fahrenheit Creative GroupFahrenheit Creative Group, LLC
Entry Level MarketingE Enterprises / Small World Concepts
Marketing InternGirls Are Powerful
Communications InternStand for the Silent
Marketing and Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
Tu Me Water
3605 W. Magnolia Blvd.
Seeking a marketing and PR intern that will assist the advertising and marketing team with the development of ads, white papers, press releases and company publications, with competitive research, and the maintenance of the company database and social media sites. The Candidate should be capable of initiating and maintaining strong personal relationships. In addition, he/she should be able to coordinate with all the departments involved to ensure the completion of the associated marketing efforts. A high degree of organization and self-motivation is required. This person must quickly learn the product and the market. He/She must also stay aware of upcoming opportunities to ensure company participation.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities
• Help with the general marketing recruiting efforts. Send and respond to e-mails, manage direct response, phone follow-up
• Maintain company’s social media sites and create copy for company blogs
• Send correspondence, company updates, and quarterly mailers to investor and other contacts in internal contact database
• Maintain and grow internal company contact database
• Help write press releases and other company publications
• Collaborate in drafting and editing website content
• Competitive analysis
• Must be able to commit at least 15 to 20 hours per week.
• 3rd and 4th year students and recent grads in Marketing, Public Relations, Literary Journalism, Business, Administration or related majors.
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated