Want to be an entrepreneur? Local Only - Stamford CTMadison & Mulholland
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Huston-Tilloston University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Texas State University Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Concordia University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, ACC - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
Marketing and Research InternBookmark This
We are a liquor focused marketing company seeking virtual interns for a new mobile application we are building. This new mobile app is being designed to be the one stop source for information on beer, wine and spirits. This app will be marketed in cooperation with an existing liquor focused website. Interns will initially be responsible for gathering data on existing products offered by liquor companies throughout the world. After enough data is collected, interns will then help market the finished product through social media and other forms of marketing.
Our founders received their starts with internships and strongly believe in giving back.
- This is an ongoing long term project as databases and social media outreach will continually be needed to be updated once the initial mobile app is built.
- Participating interns will be able to highlight on their resume and point to an accomplishment.
- Interns who fulfill their obligations will be able to use company founders as references
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
- Contacting liquor producers on app's behalf
- Collecting data and updating online database
- Research and select market categories to later market finished mobile app
- Assist in social media outreach
- Ability to commit to 5-10 hours a week on assigned projects
- Internet & access to Google Documents
- Desire to learn and share