Marketing InternBlack Public Relations Society of NY
Social Media EngineerThe Welch Group
EBAY & ETSY STORE -- MARKETING CAMPAIGN INTERN NEEDED NOW!Tammy & Friends, LLC
Marketing Internship, Winter 2014Silverline
Marketing Intern Needed in Miami. Amazing Opportunity to Learn from the CEO (Expert Marketer)Fresco Consulting
Marketing and Sales InternshipBookmark This
SIB Development & Consulting, Inc
796 Meeting Street
DescriptionSummer 2014 Interns Needed - Marketing, Communications and Business majors. SIB Development & Consulting is a firm specializing in reducing fixed monthly costs for multi-location companies including hotels, restaurant groups and more. It's a relaxed, fun atmosphere even though we work hard. Our interns do actual work - we don't send you to get coffee, run errands, etc. You will be working side-by-side several departments to assist in the procurement of savings for our clients. This internship may lead to future employment opportunities with SIB.
Our clients include Wal-Mart, Berkshire Hathaway, Universities, Hospitals, Grocery Stores, and thousands of restaurants throughout the country.
-Learn the process of C-Suite sales of complex financial consulting programs. Experience the sales cycle from first call to close and execution of review.
-Create and execute marketing initiatives.
-Work with Fortune 20 companies and national leaders in a myriad of industries.
-Work with SIB staff and PR firm to plan for conferences, trade shows and press releases.
To Apply: Submit your resume in PDF form through the Careers section of our website. www.sibdevelopment.com.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities and Expectations:
- Work side-by-side with business development reps to harvest and research new leads and prospect new potential partners.
- Research the web for industry information, company and contact information.
- Compose emails to clients, help with follow-up calls and schedule appointments.
- Create email blasts and marketing material for new client prospects.
- Entering Junior or Senior year.
- Marketing, Communications or Business Majors or Minors.
- Personable, creative, and thorough.
- Comfortable making lots of calls and working over the phone.
- Comfortable with web searches and digging for information.