Marketing and Sales/Local Business InternshipBookmark This
Grand Master Marketing LLC
DescriptionAPPLY HERE TODAY
Does the current economic situation cloud your aspirations of college? Interested in working virtually, setting your own hours, and helping to promote a local business while honing your entrepreneurial talents on how to build and run a successful business, and working off your school Debt in the process?
A well-established online entrepreneurial business seeks Media Interns to work remotely (or in our offices if you are in the South Florida area). This position is paid, offering up to a $2500-5000 performance based stipend. You will learn the in’s and out’s of local business and online marketing while building your own entrepreneurial company from the ground up.
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. If you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic advisor to assist you in obtaining credit.
No matter which route you choose, with our Graduate With No Debt internship program, you not only benefit yourself but others by helping them succeed.
ResponsibilitiesAPPLY HERE TODAY
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Communicate with local business owners with the goal of mastering the techniques needed to secure a sale.
RequirementsAPPLY HERE TODAY
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.