Marketing and Social Media InternBookmark This
Stand Out In A Crowd Incorporated
103 Carnegie Center Dr.
DescriptionStand Out In A Crowd is a non-profit entertainment company that promotes positive role models (musicians, artists, entertainers, etc.). We are seeking someone who is looking to gain exposure and to make a positive difference in the music business. Interns will have the opportunity to design and execute marketing and fundraising campaigns. They will also work closely with our executives and clients learning the details of day-to-day operations while providing general assistance.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.