Social Media InternBookmark This
5130 Ray Court
DescriptionMonwiniel is your one stop shop for anything and everything that exudes sassy, classy and jazzy. Let’s not forget to mention sexy!
We bring to you an array of options pertaining to your liking throughout this sophisticated and interactive website. You can access our blog and internet radio show where topics vary on a major scale dealing in the subject of love and romance, affecting everyone, regardless of sexual preference, socioeconomic status, or geographic location. Along with our blog and steamy yet intellectual discussion on our internet radio show, Monwiniel brings e-cards with expressive attitudes and high caliber fashion that is sure to bring out the DIVA in all who wear it and so much more. Also, Purple Sheets Publishing will keep you wanting more with edgy, sassy and classy novels that will certainly keep you on the edge of your seat.
Monwiniel is sure to deliver passion and erotica on a softer, palatable level. This site will create an atmosphere of romance for individuals, couples or anyone else interested to come together and experience the ultimate relationship plateau…one body…one soul…one mind.
We are looking for a Marketing and Social Media Intern for FALL 2013 with the potential for extension or full hiring.
As the Marketing and Social Media Intern, you will work closely with the Marketing Director to ensure proper execution of promotions in print and social media.
If interested, contact the Marketing Manager at 334-625-1154 AND send your resume to Mr. Karlen Todd-McCree at email@example.com
ResponsibilitiesTypical Duties include but are not limited to:
• Utilizing various social media sites
• Assisting in the maintenance of the company website
• Supporting marketing teams with other region-specific activities.
• Builds understanding of the important media (magazines, websites, blogs, pinterest, facebook, instagram etc.) offerings, enhancing existing and building up new relationships and coordinates all local press activities with the corporate marketing team.
RequirementsPreferred skills sets but not limited to:
• Attention to detail
• Energetic Personality
• Basic Marketing knowledge (not required)
• Understanding of Microsoft Office and Gmail (Including Google Docs)