Marketing InternYour Simple Marketing Methods
SEEKING EDITORIAL INTERN FOR CELEBRITY BEAUTY WEBSITELove, Kimberly LLC
Tabletop Games Marketing RevolutionistLaffgasm Games LLC.
Growth HackerMercuri Systems Inc
MARKETING-COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANTGirl Scouts of Eastern SC
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Marketing Intern Specifically related to TravelHigh Country Travel & Tours
Off-grid Solar Energy MarketingSolar Benin Energy
Marketing and Social Media InternBookmark This
1900 Campus Commons Drive, Suite 100
Posted: June 05 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIntelligent Office is a leader in "Virtual Officing" and Phone Reception. We Provide all the flexible office space and support staff and administrative services you need to conduct business professionally , all at a fraction of the cost of traditional officing.
In our Reston office, you will be given responsibility for our social media presence. Promoting our networking events, coordinating Lunch and Learns, and creating lead lists would be among the primary functions.
This role also allows you to use your creativity to boost our leads and sales. We want to hear your fresh ideas, track results and provide an excellent reference and experience for the right candidate.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
-Assemble lists through events and social media marketing efforts.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.