MARKETING/COMMUNICATIONS INTERNGrades of Green
Marketing intern needed for killer new mobile marketing startupAislefire labs
Appointment Setters...........Make Extra Money!!Royal Finish Building Services
Marketing InternProvo Financial Services, Inc.
Mandarin and Korean Customer Service RepNew Media
Marketing and Social Media InternBookmark This
800 E. 12TH STREET #402
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionDailyLook is a venture-backed fashion ecommerce startup: http://techcrunch.com/2013/04/02/dailylook-2-5-million-seed-funding/
What is DailyLook?
DailyLook is the premier fast fashion brand that styles the most current pieces into beautiful fashion looks. DailyLook works with top stylists to curate the best collection of affordable on-trend fashion. And our stylists mix/match our collection to style beautiful outfits for you every day. DailyLook is one of LA's fastest growing start-ups. In the news: http://techcrunch.com/2013/04/02/dailylook-2-5-million-seed-funding/
Check out DailyLook: dailylook.com
· Marketing for an ecommerce fashion brand
· Analyzing online ads
- Examining UI/UX on our website
- Social media management
· Other duties and special projects as needed
How to Apply
· Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "DailyLook Marketing Intern"
No phone calls, please.
· Must have reliable transportation to and from our office in downtown Los Angeles
· Must have your own laptop
· Bachelor's degree in related field preferred (current college students are also welcome to apply)
-Great writing Skills
- Knowledge in Creative Writing
- Experience in Social Medias (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest..)
- Great Adobe Photoshop Skills