Sales & Marketing Coordinator InternTygtal Exposure & Sports Consulting LLC
Marketing Intern for Event PromotionsTeam Rohr Powerlifting
Social Media/Pr Intern (Leads to Paid)SKYLER
Social Media Marketing InternMakes 3
Marketing and Branding (Photography and Video Included)The Marketing Muse 360
Marketing and Social Media InternBookmark This
9710 Scranton Road
San Diego, CA
DescriptionTusodo creates travel accessories for the modern female traveler. We believe that all travelistas should courageously explore in style. We have carefully constructed scarves, gloves, and head wraps that combine function and fashion.
We are looking for a savvy intern to learn while being a part of our marketing efforts. You will work closely with the team to promote the brand as we prepare for our launch party. You will have an opportunity to learn and practice social media skills while speaking in the voice of the brand. We are passionate about our community, and you will get to spend time out networking and connecting with other female jet setters.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.