Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Echos Media Boutique
Website content and social media marketingKemteck Inc
Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Internet Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Content Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Marketing associateBookmark This
Rendez Vous Labs
57 Rodgers Avenue, Ste C
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionAre you passionate about the mobile space? Do you ask strangers what they think of their phones, mobile services, how they can be better? Would you like to re-define how people around the world experience their smartphone?
We are looking for a superstar to join Rendez-Vous Labs as a Marketing Associate. Rendez-Vous Labs is a stealth mobile consumer startup based in San Francisco, poised to re-invent the way people form relationships and become a leader in the hot emerging space of mobile social services. The company was founded by a Stanford MBA and her long-time friend, a world-renowned expert in artificial intelligence and cognitive science and is backed by top Silicon Valley advisors & investors. The service is still in beta, and available on most mobile browsers at RndVoo.com.
We are inviting highly motivated and talented individuals who want to make a difference in the way people connect to join our team. We’re an extremely team-oriented workplace where every single employee can have a tremendous impact on our business and product. We strongly believe that our success directly depends on the people in our team. If you are a team player and strong analytical thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment, you will love the opportunities we will offer you to achieve great things.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Sophie-Charlotte Moatti, sc@RndVoo.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
ResponsibilitiesA critical business position, the Marketing Associate will help answer key product marketing questions including:
• Who are the target customers (i.e., the boundaries of the market segments to be served)?
• How will the products reach those (i.e., the distribution channel and are there viable possibilities that create a solid business model)?
• How will customers be introduced to the products (i.e., advertising, events, collateral)?
Requirements• Experience in project management, product marketing, marketing program management in consumer mobile, web or social media, or at a top ranked management consulting firm
• Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media (please submit profile URL)
• Knowledge of search engine optimization including basic keyword research
• Experience in content creation, editing & publishing
• Excels at research, possesses excellent writing skills and the ability and passion to produce a high volume of editorial and technical writing output
• Strong strategic thinking capabilities with ability to frame issues, drive appropriate analyses, and make clear, actionable recommendations
• Super organized, personable team player who over-communicates and has strong interpersonal/leadership skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced, constantly iterating environment, preferably at a start-up
• Bachelor (possibly candidate) in advertising, marketing, English, Marketing, Communications, or related field
• Enthusiastic user of a smartphone
• Sense of humor is a must!