Marketing Intern for Growing Digital Agency.Bookmark This
DescriptionCirrus9 Media is a young, fun, web development and marketing company seeking smart, dedicated individuals looking to get started in the dynamic world of digital and social media marketing.
We have a relaxed atmosphere that allows us to work on site and remotely as we produce work for a variety of clients. Working in this environment requires everyone to be self-motivated and forward thinking, with the will to jump in and tackle whatever task needs to be accomplished at the moment.
Wanted: Local interns to LEARN, EXPERIENCE and WORK on multiple online marketing projects, as a digital marketing associate / link builder to join its growing team.
This is an internship where you are just as valuable to us as the experience you are gaining. You will learn things like digital strategy, content development, lead generation and social media marketing.
Interns will be expected to assist in implementing link building strategies, content creation, and social media marketing to drive growth and maximize the visibility of our sites across the Internet. The ideal candidate is a results-driven self-starter with an intrinsic need to test and learn, who also loves doing research and analyzing data and numbers.
- Intern availability (25 - 30 hours per week)
Responsibilities• Contributing to the Cirrus9 Media Interactive blog and industry forms on a regular basis
• Developing link acquisition strategies
• Working with the content team to develop relevant linkable content
• Collaborating with team members to efficiently and effectively achieve agency and client goals
• Researching keywords, content creation and link building
• Conducting complete technical site audits
• Identifying, qualifying, and contacting relevant websites to gain links to our website properties
• Continuing knowledge development (research) of market and industry, and sharing knowledge with Cirrus9 Media team and clients
• Meeting deadlines and completing tasks as they are assigned
• Proactively seeking out tasks and ways to help the company, focusing on continual improvement for both you and Cirrus9 Media
• Interfacing directly with other website owners through email and concisely explaining the benefits of a link to their audience. Becoming a subject matter expert for the website's content, learning everything about the topic and how you can best explain content value
• Obsess about results. We expect you to stay on top of the impact of your work and your client goals, and proactively communicate ideas with Account Managers for new tests, areas for improvement, potential issues affecting the clients’ industry…and more
Requirements- Majoring in Marketing, English, Communications, or related field
- A basic understanding of SEO (search engine optimization) and ranking factors
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication and public speaking/presentation skills
- Being an expert at navigating the web
- VERY organized and great at managing deadlines
- Comfortable playing execution roles, as well as driving strategy
- Strong in market research and a quick learner
- Someone who continues to learn and read up on industry strategies within digital marketing