Marketing Internships in the Spirits IndustryWest Coast Wine & Spirits
Entry Level MarketingEnterprises Corp
Eden Prairie - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
New York - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Dallas - Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Marketing/PR intern for small jewelry companyBookmark This
DescriptionA positive attitude and fun but professional approach is at the foundation of Chandally.
Potential Intern responsibilities:
• Maintain relationships with editors and stylists and keep them updated on new collections
• Pull jewelry for fashion shoots
• Contact buyers
• Utilize company calendar to manage deadlines and organize sales and events
• Conduct market and trend research
• Utilize market and trend research to successfully align Chandally in the market
• Compile seasonal brand relevant and industry-wide trend information