Marketing internship (Job No. 50012)Bookmark This
Chinese Community Network
PO Box 951
DescriptionChinese Community Network (CCN) LLC is focusing on serving Chinese American Community in U.S.A. We provide a Chinese community orientated information searching and advertising service through social media. The mission is to promote Chinese American owned business, strength Chinese American ties, promote Chinese culture and language and provide central information system for living.
ResponsibilitiesCCN is looking for individuals to work electronically to help expand the brand and membership of its soon-to-be-launched website.
This is a great internship opportunity for individuals to gain business, branding, social media network and marketing experience with an online startup company.
Upon conclusion of the internship, the intern is allowed to use CCN for resume-building, as well as the CCN, LLC staff as references and for letters of recommendation.
Social Media Marketing: Branding of the CCN website via the use of web marketing tools.
Marketing Operations: Collaborating with CCN staff for the formulation of both brand and membership expansion ideas/methods, and their implementation thereof.
Requirements• Connect to Chinese Community organization, such student and scholar association, Chinese association and professional association.
• Collection Chinese events or activities from these organization and Categorize the data and integrate to production database
• Study fields in business, humanity, information technology or related fields.
• A desire to primarily work electronically, from a location of your choice. The bulk of your work will be done online. As such, Internet/computer knowledge and access is paramount.
• The discipline to work independently, have good personality, as affability always helps.
• Speak in Chinese is a plus.