Marketing (unpadi) Internship for The Umbrella community arts centerBookmark This
40 Stow Street
DescriptionThe intern will assist the Marketing Manager with event postings, flyer development, media outreach and media contact list updates. Maintain mailing lists for email blasts and our database. Work with an outstanding, experienced, marketing professional in a creative, supportive environment. Be a part of building the creative energy that precedes the events and performances at The Umbrella community arts center.
When: Ongoing, regular, weekly volunteer for 3-4 hours per week.
The Umbrella enriches lives and builds a vibrant community through the arts.
We inspire creativity, learning, and personal growth through arts education programs, performing and visual arts presentations, and community collaborations.
WHAT WE DO
• Studio space for more than 50 artists
• Classes and workshops for children and adults in four large teaching studios
• Exhibition space in the Gallery
• Community arts initiatives, including the Musketaquid Arts & Environment program
• Performance space for all disciplines in the 435-seat Theater, including events under the banner Emerson Umbrella Presents
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will help with:
media contact list updates
maintain mailing lists for email blasts and our database
RequirementsThe candidate should be available for 3 to 4 hours per week on a regular basis during office hours.
The candidate should have:
• Good organization skills
• Microsoft office suite knowledge
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Interest in the arts and marketing
The work requires someone good at attending to detail. We are looking for a reliable, dependable volunteer who is eager to work in an exciting arts environment. Must be a native speaker and writer