Marketing with Social NetworksBookmark This
DescriptionCertified Tantra Educator and Love Coach starting up a new business venture to move from one-on-one services to branch out and reach people on a mass scale via the Internet, podcasts and media, especially video production. I will be offering webinars on Google hangouts; along with tele-summit interviewing guests with complementary services such as therapists and coaches.
Business funnel will include private membership, homestudy programs and VIP Mentorship Programs.
I've invested many thousands in marketing programs to help me develop an online business by some of the top Internet marketers. Eben Pagan, Jeff Walker, Mike Filsaime and many others. Seeking help to implement these strategies. I've had a taste of TV and radio exposure, mostly good, some scandalous which taught me volumes about how important a well thought out marketing plan is to my business.
I need organized and innovative interns who are Internet savvy with good marketing and/or branding skills to help me start this business right. And get it off the ground -- running smoothly, with systems in place!
Responsibilities- Marketing research and SEO to select key words and terms that will reach them.
- Help developing my brand, design logo, newsletter and marketing materials to appeal to my audience
- Redesign my website - Create interactive blog with Google analytics
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Learn and implement Google+, with all its features as a marketing tool
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Please include a cover letter telling me why you feel you'd be a good candidate for this position.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Please have a genuine interest in tantra, spirituality, sacred sexuality and/or intimacy building.
- Though I can't offer a salary, I'd be happy to give you perks like commission in successful products that you help develop, market and monetize.