Finance or Marketing InternTransamerica Financial Advisors
Marketing Internship with a Wall Street Journal Top-Ranked Real Estate TeamDouglas Elliman
College Campus Representative (Nationwide)tBubble, Inc.
Marketing InternshipFearless Media
Marketing & Branding Intern - Fashion and Lifestyle Consulting FirmInternshipGurus
Marketing/Advertising Internship Spring 2014Bookmark This
Ralston & Anthony Advertising
DescriptionRalston & Anthony Advertising is an advertising agency located in Chicago, Illinois. Founded in 2009, the agency focuses on innovation through emphasis on creative integration of human behavior in the marketing and sales process.
Spring interns at Ralston & Anthony Advertising will learn wide variety of tasks associated with working for, running and developing a marketing and advertising firm including business development, client strategy development, customer relations, the psychology of marketing and advertising and more.
Our spring interns will work directly with the leadership team to develop their knowledge through real life applications of strategies and campaigns in advertising and marketing.
This internship opportunity is unpaid.
ResponsibilitiesUpon completing the Ralston & Anthony Advertising spring internship program, our interns will:
• Have a high-level understanding of business operations
• Understand marketing strategy and branding initiatives
• Have tactical experience developing a brand and producing associated collateral
• High knowledge of sales strategies and research
• Target markets and individual clients
• Write reports and present them to the leadership team
• Market and explore new ideas for inclusion in strategies
• Participate as part of a team, on shared assignments and projects
• Project management
RequirementsApplicants should have:
• At least one years of work experience in professional marketing and/or advertising (recommended)
• Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
• Have a strong desire to learn via experience
• Be comfortable in both business developmental operations as well as product development
• Have reliable transportation
• The qualified candidate will need to have initiative, determination and be a self-starter.