Aerospace & Defense Distributor Looking for Sharp, Intelligent Writer/BloggerSecure Components
Events Marketing InternshipLatin Trade Group
Sales & Marketing InternshipLatin Trade Group
Dell Brand Ambassador at Lackland Air Force BaseMosaic
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Worldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc.
Marketing/Advertsing InternBookmark This
DescriptionActionCOACH is the world's largest coaching firm. We work with small to mid-sized businesses in the area of time, team and money. I have been a top coach in the US for the past 5 years and need assistance expanding my business. I have a home office in Katonah, NY where you will have your own private office. I am looking for someone who is responsible, mature, detailed oriented and has very good verbal skills.
You will be making calls to prospects (you will have a script) so you need to be comfortable doing this. You will also have the opportunity to learn a lot and be creative on the job!
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Calling potential clients to attend workshopd
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
-Well-spoken and open to making calls to potential clients
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be a fast typer and know Word and Excel
-Should know how to post pictures and posts on Facebook
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
-Home office should like animals (dog & cats).