Digital Marketing & Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionSTACKS Magazine is an online-based editorial compilation of business and financially-inspired entertainment news, gossip, resources, tips, and other information that caters to the urban community. As the first known magazine of its kind that caters to the 18 to 40 year old demographic, our goal is to help readers empower themselves as they move about in their careers and life.
STACKS Magazine is the first project under the Stacks Publishing Group LLC umbrella. Since 2009, our online magazine has steadily branded itself in the entertainment and editorial business. Our content varies from exclusive celebrity interviews, behind-the-scenes footage from music to television/film events, album reviews, red carpet and high profile events, sports, fashion, entrepreneurship, personal finances, money management, stocks, taxes, credit, and more.
Our company is in search of a qualified intern to join our marketing/branding team. We are at a vital point in our digital existence and seek an intern who can participate in various stages of our online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work primarily virtually (via online) and alongside the Publisher and Social Media Administrator. This job requires a creative mindset, innovation, and ability to bring new ideas to the table.
We want to revolutionize how hip urban magazine publications exist in the digital world.
Responsibilities- Create signage, circulars, mock ups, social media campaigns, on line promotion, etc
- Create short videos for use on various social media networks
- Research for and manage prime "real estate" for branding STACKS Magazine (online and offline)
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with execution of industry events, conferences, etc, if applicable
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing techniques (online and offline)
- Contact radio or applicable outlets for information on branding opportunities
- Track marketing contacts and activity via Excel report
**THIS INTERNSHIP MAY BECOME A PAID OPPORTUNITY WHEN, AND IF, RESPONSIBILITIES ARE MET WITH GREAT RESULTS**
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, branding, and/or any graphic design.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and the ability to create and assist in the execution of editorial continuity among all online platforms and social media accounts.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, Adobe Creative Suite 6 programs
- Knowledge of media outlets who caters to urban/pop markets
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and up-to-date on "what's next" in branding techniques