Marketing/Business InternBookmark This
Posted: 297 days ago
Description@Jahbly, we have a simple premise: We manually find job postings that meet the criteria you provide, and send them to you on your schedule. That's it, really.
We don't interview for you. We don't submit your resume. We don't claim that we'll get you a job. We just find ACTIVE job postings, based on your criteria, listed in the location(s) YOU want to work, and provide the results on a schedule of your choosing. We're providing this 100% FREE in BETA! So put away that credit card!
100% manual searching, no robots culling databases, but REAL folks providing REAL jobs posted on REAL sites. Spend your time doing something else like sorting socks, peeling potatoes, hang gliding or doing your current job! This is the boring part, and you don't want to miss out on your dream job; we'll tackle this part!
If you would "jahbly" (job+probably) apply for the job of your dreams if it came up, you're in the right place @ Jahbly.com!
We're based in Seattle, but have people on the team remote around the world! No need to be in an office setting for this position! For the right fit, we can get started ASAP!
We looking for someone with drive and desire to help others with innovate new ways to defeat our robot driving job-searching overlords! ;) You'll have a decent hand in data-analysis and web research to start..
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, blog entries.
- Will help in rebuilding the current website.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Will help res
Requirements- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel (plus 1 awesome point for Google Docs spreadsheets, and +2 awesome points working with a database!
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must be very organized - we're finalizing our process for onboarding new users and need some creativity!
- a decent eye for design.
- Must be innovative in job searching --clearly you're here, so you must have SOME thought of where to look for jobs! You'll be