Marketing Communications InternshipLibring Technologies
*****PAID INTERNSHIP***** MARKETING TEAM REPRESENTATIVEWeed Man Lawn Care
MARKETING MGR, / WEB & MOBILE STRATEGY - GRADUATE LEVEL * SPANISH REQUIRED *LRT Media Group
Recruitment InternshipIndependent Solar Leads
MARKETING/COMMUNICATIONS INTERNGrades of Green
Marketing/Communications InternBookmark This
98 North Washington Street
DescriptionWe are a full service integrated communications firm that creates engaging marketing solutions for our clients, through multiple channels. Fancy talk for we want to make businesses grow.
The intern will work closely with all of the other team members and will be expected to provide valuable feedback and ideas throughout their time at Matchbook Communications. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to share ground-breaking ideas in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere.
- Serving as a contributor for all Social Media resources and outlets for our clients.
- Work on various marketing projects as assign by management
- Work closely with other departments and clients in all areas pertaining to the development of content-driven strategies
- Assist other departments with various administrative tasks as assigned by management
- Keeping an up-to-date calendar of events
- Social media monitoring, creating social media posts, and posting on social media sites
- Blog writing.
Requirements- Must have (or be working towards) a degree in a marketing related field.
- Knowledge in Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram,Facebook, and other social media channels.
- Strong computer skills; Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Strong written skills.
- Strong understanding on delivering creative strategies to targeted audiences
- Excellent research skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently