COLLEGE GRADS - Marketing & Advertising PositionsAdore, Inc.
ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING ASSOCIATE - PAID TRAININGAdore, Inc.
Marketing InternThyssenKrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Japanese - Swiss - Startup seeking Marketing / PR internSwispon
Marketing Officer for Children's HospitalsChildren's Hospitals National Foundation
Marketing/Community InternshipBookmark This
Coffee Meets Bagel
156 2nd Street
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionCoffee Meets Bagel is the most fun, simple and private way to meet quality singles. Leveraging Facebook social graph, CMB introduces members to singles close to their network, one person a day at noon.
ResponsibilitiesCoffee Meets Bagel seeks to hire 1-2 college interns to play a significant role in the expansion of our business model, and work directly with the founders. Specific responsibilities include:
- Outreach to bloggers and influencers in the social influencers
- Proactively source potential business partners for customer acquisition
- Customer service and other community management initiatives
- Organizing offline events/marketing campaigns
- Ability to work within an entrepreneurial management culture
- Strong organizational skills and capability to multitask
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Highest level of verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Honesty and personal integrity