Marketing-Entrepreneur InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionThis internship will give you the ability to build your own business by working directly with the CEO of a start-up real estate investing business. Learn a variety of valuable management, marketing, and investing techniques. Apply these techniques by completing hands-on projects. Step-by-step instructions will be given to you in order to complete these projects. Detailed video and audio files containing instructions will be provided to the intern. The intern will also be able to communicate with the CEO directly (by phone or email) with any questions, concerns, and issues they may have during the course of the internship. You will be taught how this business works as well as how to build your own business.
Create your own work schedule around your existing schedule. The intern will not be given a specific schedule of when they have to work (you can make your schedule based on what is convenient for you). Work anywhere you want, for as many hours as you want. The ideal candidate is someone who can work 30-40 hours per week. However, there are plenty of projects that need to be completed if the intern wants to work more than 40 hours per week (the more you work, the more you will learn, and the more money you will make).
This internship is guaranteed to be an unbelievable learning experience for anybody wishing to become an entrepreneur or start a career in the sales or marketing industries. Also, the intern may have the option to continue working with the company (as an intern, employee, or even a partner) after the conclusion of the internship if they meet certain standards.
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. College credit may also be available if the intern wishes to receive credit for the internship
Responsibilities• Listen to audio files teaching you different aspects of the business
• Watch video modules and implement aspects into the business
• Contact and screen incoming buyer leads
• Contact and screen incoming seller leads
• Network with other investors at local Real Estate Investing Associations
• Search through HUD listings to find local investors
• Set up an automated email follow-up system
• Research new markets to expand into
• Work with your own team of assistants
Requirements• Must have a computer with internet access
• Must have access to a printer
• Must have a cell phone with an unlimited or significant amount of minutes
• Reliable transportation
• Superior people skills/phone skills
• Extremely personable
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Highly motivated, ambitious mindset