Sports Marketing and Advertising/PR Paid InternshipAmplify Inc.
Marketing & Branding Opportunity For Ambitious, Driven & Organized IndividualThe Occupreneur® Coach
Marketing AssistantHyde Company
Social Media & Marketing InternPuroClean Disaster Restoration Services of RI
Online Marketing Intern for Two Online Beauty Stores!DigitalParc
Marketing/Office Support - Bilingual English/Chinese OnlyBookmark This
Asian American Insurance & Financial Professional Association - Northeast Chapter
3050 Whitestone Expy. #202
DescriptionAsian American Insurance & Financial Professional Association (AAIFPA) - Northeast Chapter is looking for applicants for a part-time internship position. AAIFPA was created with the goal of providing Asian American insurance and financial professionals with programs in the areas of educational activities, professional networking, and community involvement.
The intern will be in heavily involved in all stages of planning and executing a large scale marketing/networking event for the Insurance & Financial Services industry. This is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY for motivated individuals looking to enter the financial services industry- we are a relatively small operation--you will be given PLENTY OF RESPONSIBILITY. This is a great chance to interact with many industry professionals and gain valuable experience!
- Create marketing pieces for distribution (e-mail blasts, flyers, etc.)
- Make calls to inform members of news and developments
- Assist the president of AAIFPA-NEC in making calls, booking appointments, etc.
RequirementsApplicants must be self-motivated, with excellent communication skills and an eagerness to learn.
Applicants MUST BE BILINGUAL -- ENGLISH & CHINESE are a MUST.
- Bilingual -- English and Chinese (Mandarin) a MUST.
- MUST be familiar with common office software: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a BIG PLUS
- Knowledge of technology (computers, printers, networks, etc.) is a PLUS
- Must be available to work at least 8 hours/week