Business Development / Sales InternAmerican Income Life
PR / Marketing AssistantBefore Dessert
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Echos Media Boutique
Website content and social media marketingKemteck Inc
Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Marketing/PR Intern--Spring 2014Bookmark This
Childspring International Inc.
1328 Peachtree St NE
DescriptionChildspring International provides medical care and opportunities for a better life to children around the world.
These interns work closely with the Human Resource Coordinator to ensure that all Childspring International publications are of the highest quality and are issued in a timely fashion. These publications include newsletters, appeal letters, event announcements, press releases, etc. Marketing and PR interns also play a crucial role in event planning and designing a range of promotional materials. The interns also work to maintain the organization's presence on social media websites.
Goals and Objectives:
• To ensure that Childspring’s website will have the latest information on the organization.
• Working with Gala Committee to obtain success of program
• Working with Golf Committee to obtain success of program
• Having in a timely manner our newsletters
• Increase Childspring’s notability in the community
Internship can be full-time or part-time and typically involves a 20-25 hour week commitment. Part-time students must be able to work within a consistent schedule.
Internship opportunities are available year round but typically following a school calendar: Session I (January - April), Session II (May - August), Session III (September – December)
ResponsibilitiesAssist HR Coordinator and Executive Director in the following areas:
• Updating the website periodically
• Creating newsletters (hard copy and monthly e-newsletter)
• Maintaining the organization’s presence on social media websites
• Creating and sending out press releases for print media
• Working on fundraising activities
• Working on GALA
• Working on Golf Tournament
• Day-to-day operations as requested by HR Coordinator and Executive Director
• Detail-oriented, able to handle multiple tasks
• Working on or have obtained a college degree
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Advanced computer skills (website experience, social media, Mail Chimp, Google, Microsoft Office Suite)
• Mature and responsible