Marketing/PR InternBookmark This
Organization Description/ Profile:
Ark is a social search engine designed to help individuals filter, search, and connect with people they should know. Described by the company’s founder, Patrick Riley, Ark is the search engine that “Google and Facebook [would] build together if they weren’t at war”. Acting as a landing page, the Ark user can use the profile to centralize all links to their other social media sites. In accessing the public data collected from Ark members, while adhering to the pre-existing privacy settings of other social networks, the Ark search engine provides a thorough search for people based off a combination of qualities and location.
Instructions for submitting : “Please send a cover letter and resume in an email to email@example.com. In subject line state the following “Campus Rep Application”.
The Ark Marketing Intern Program is an opportunity for students to act as liaisons between Ark and their universities. These interns:
- Learn about innovative Ark products and programs
- Plan and host fun events on campus
- Act as a campus contact for Ark teams
- Help Ark better understand each university’s culture
- Share the Ark brand with their peers
- Add assignments to marketing portfolio
- Get a great referrals for future job applications
This position is unpaid, does not guarantee security of future employment.
This internship will closely mimic an upper-division marketing service learning class in that we expect to help and guide you through developing your own marketing plans for the product and brand.
Such tasks for the internship role include:
- Managing social network accounts for universities ark page
- sending out press releases to influential news organizations
- conducting concentrated campus surveys for user feedback
- design marketing plan and propose to marketing team
- create promotional media
Interns are thrilled by new technology, enthusiastic about Ark, and involved in their school communities. Prior Marketing/PR experience is desired.
Ark Marketing Interns have the opportunity to enhance their professional development, leadership, and communication skills. The interns will do a variety of weekly assignments to ensure they gain professional marketing experience that can be easily worked into a student’s schedule. They also have access to a unique network of Ark Interns across the United States. Plus, there’s swag!
Check out the attached articles to learn more about us. If interested, respond with your resume and cover letter. Keep it casual, as we just want to learn more about you!
- attending a 4 year university
- a marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, busi