Marketing/PR InternshipBookmark This
Jersey City, NJ
DescriptionJCFamilies is a growing parents' community of over 2,000 families from in and around the Jersey City metro area.
Mission: An active parent-focused platform for Jersey City: play groups, local event listings, discussion forum, school information, parent groups, helpful articles and more.
JCFamilies has a growing membership of over 2,000 savvy and community-connected parents from in and around the Jersey City area. We provide an active forum for organizing events and classes for children and families and an on-line platform where parents share ideas and find out about local happenings. Seeking intern for Marketing/PR
Responsibilities-Brainstorm and pitch new marketing strategies
- Write creative and stimulating content in their own unique voice
- Help develop ideas to further grow the business
- Outreach to local businesses to initiate working relations
- Find new and interesting ways to promote organization through various media/platforms
Requirements- The ideal intern will be creative and looking to work for the good of the community
- Background in Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Marketing/Public Relations, English, or any comparable studies
- Self-motivated with skilled verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must be flexible and attend all events
Internship can lead to a paid freelancing position.
We are looking to start interviewing ASAP. Schedule will be discussed during interview (flexible).