Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Customer Service Specialist - WILL TRAIN - HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!Fortune Concepts, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations - Will TrainFortune Concepts, Inc.
Assistant Manager Needed - Entry LevelFortune Concepts, Inc.
Marketing/PR/Admin for professional organizerBookmark This
2811 N Beechwood Circle (will meet near this location)
DescriptionI am a professional organizer in North Arlington seeking 2 interns for the summer. I am in the process of rebranding my business to focus on organizing for entrepreneurs. The internship will focus heavily on marketing and business development with some admin duties as well. I am looking for a go getter/self starter who is eager and excited to learn. This is not your run of the mill corporate type internship. I am looking for someone who is competent and can take direction but also wants to come up with creative ideas to implement. The job is unpaid but is flexible on schedule and can a lot of it can be done remotely. Ideally looking for about 10 hours per week with at least one day in person. I am happy to offer school credit and a bonus at the end of the summer for a job well done
Responsibilities* Social Media management
* contact management
* Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
* Creating and implementing marketing campaigns
* Some data management and light research (nothing boring, I promise!)
* A strong interest in small business growth/entrepreneurship preferred
* An excellent understanding of all things social media (esp facebook, twitter, hootsuite, youtube)
* Strong organization skills
* Mac experience preferred
* The ability to work from home and come to North Arlington one day per week
* Strong writing and editing skills (especially creative writing)