Marketing/PR/Personal Assistant InternBookmark This
DescriptionPersonal Assistant to the CEO of Marina Elizabeth is needed. Marina Elizabeth is a Personal Wardrobe Stylist/Shopper. This will not be an office position. This internship requires a vehicle & continuous travel. You will be with the stylist constantly. This position will require you to be flexible, Available nights & weekends. It will be asked that you work at home sometimes (booking appointments etc). You working for this business will help the stylist build a clientele & focus solely on them.
This is a paid opportunity, great for students or grads to earn some extra cash or second income. You may send your resume/coverletter to MarinaElizabethstyling@gmail.com
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Booking appointments, business travel & creating invoices
Requirements- Pursuing a Associates/Bachelors Degree in Marketing, communications, or fashion
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face