Marketing/Public Relations InternBookmark This
Mazzetti, Buscetto and Associates - Ameriprise Financial
176 Church Street
DescriptionMazzetti, Buscetto and Associates - Ameriprse Financial, Inc. strive to work together with our clients to develop custom financial solutions, focusing on their individual goals and values. Our team's family-centered approach to financial planning and our years of experience enable us to tailer investment strategies for your portfolio. We are committed to pursuing financial independence for clients.
We are looking for interns for our promotion at the Hudson Valley Renegades. Interns will be attending the Renegades home baseball games executing our Radar Gun Promotion. They will be responsible for interacting with fans and having them sign-up to participate in the promotion. Finally, interns will call participants the day after the game, thanking them for playing.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Public Relations
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.