MARKETING MGR, / WEB & MOBILE STRATEGY - GRADUATE LEVEL * SPANISH REQUIRED *LRT Media Group
Recruitment InternshipIndependent Solar Leads
MARKETING/COMMUNICATIONS INTERNGrades of Green
Marketing intern needed for killer new mobile marketing startupAislefire labs
Appointment Setters...........Make Extra Money!!Royal Finish Building Services
Marketing/Public Relations InternBookmark This
14540 John Marshall Hwy, Suite 208
DescriptionWe are looking for people who want to be part of a special team – a team who makes a difference in our client’s lives and in our team members lives. You will be challenged to move beyond your own limitations and succeed at levels you never dare dreamed. All applicants must bring the following qualities to the table.
• A confidence to succeed no matter what the odds
• A relentless drive for success
• A passion to help our clients grow their business
• An unstoppable work ethic
• Ability to think on your own and outwit our competition
• Ability to admit mistakes, learn and move on
• The desire to be the best at what you do
• Ability to create connections with others quickly
• Have the “Trust Factor”
Here is what you get to do at RevBuilders:
- Work with actual clients.
- Do actual marketing.
- Get actual experience.
- Be an active participant in the RevBuilders’ social sphere.
- Provide actual ideas to RevBuilders that will receive attention.
There will be the opportunity to earn money with our bonus and commission program.
We will still get our own coffee.
We look forward to speaking with you about your internship at RevBuilders!
Visit: http://www.revbuilders.com for more information.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations, social media, and digital marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.