EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Huston-Tilloston University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Texas State University Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Concordia University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, ACC - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
WEEKEND CASH Positions (Apply Today)www.jobvista.ga
Marketing/Public Relations InternBookmark This
14540 John Marshall Hwy, Suite 208
DescriptionYour tasks will include a ton of stuff, like planning marketing activities, designing and/or conducting marketing research, forecasting and coordinating marketing activities, providing for marketing control systems, building relationships within channels of distribution, developing media schedules, testing landing pages and offers, and more.
Here is what you get to do at RevBuilders:
- Work with actual clients.
- Do actual marketing.
- Get actual experience.
- Be an active participant in the RevBuilders’ social sphere.
- Provide actual ideas to RevBuilders that will receive attention.
We will still get our own coffee.
We look forward to speaking with you about your internship at RevBuilders!
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.