Want to be an entrepreneur? Local Only - Stamford CTMadison & Mulholland
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Huston-Tilloston University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Texas State University Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Concordia University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, ACC - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
Marketing/Real Estate/FinanceBookmark This
GFCIB and Advisers, LLC
Fort Lauderdale, FL
DescriptionWe have been in the real estate and lending business for 25 years. We are looking to grow our real estate property management and maintenance business located outside Philadelphia in Huntingdon Valley, Pa. We are conveniently located and easily accessible. We also work with owners of commercial real estate and their attorneys and provide restructuring, advisory services and bankruptcy support to them.
ResponsibilitiesMarketing Assistant will work with management on a wide range of development marketing and communications, and business development support activities including but not limited to working and talking to owners of investment real estate:
Candidate needs to learn our business and speak with intelligence to potential and existing clients on a daily basis. (A background in real estate or finance is a plus)
• Mailings, list cultivation and maintenance
• Emailing, Email list cultivation and maintenance
• Coordination of writing articles for publications
• Working with Principals and Senior Staff personnel in preparing presentations and materials for client interviews, speaking opportunities, and other engagements.
• Preparing, creating and updating marketing and sales materials.
• Maintaining website through regular content reviews and updates.
• Creating and distributing email newsletters and press releases including contact database management. • Responsible for coordinating social media marketing campaigns: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc. • Updating and maintaining the firm's client relationship management (CRM) database.
• Assist with the management of the marketing calendar and appointment/event scheduling
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned