Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Customer Service Specialist - WILL TRAIN - HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!Fortune Concepts, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations - Will TrainFortune Concepts, Inc.
Assistant Manager Needed - Entry LevelFortune Concepts, Inc.
Marketing/Social Media/Design InternshipBookmark This
Hands for Africa
14511 Franklin Ave, #200
DescriptionHands for Africa is a non-profit organization working to restore lost hope to those devastated by the civil war in Sierra Leone. We support amputees by developing and implementing self-reliance programs and providing the necessary aid for the advancement of these programs. Hands for Africa is one of the fastest growing Southern California based non-profit organizations, and our tremendous growth and success is primarily due to our face-to-face fundraising team. We are eager to welcome new and innovative talent to the Hands for Africa family.
Responsibilities• Play an important role in the future direction of Hands for Africa
• Help realize a vision for the creative output of Hands for Africa and develop our brand
• Clearly articulate our vision for our unique movement
• Mold a marketing campaign with a call to action
• Conduct research and further develop fundraising opportunities
• Conduct marketing research and analysis, learning to recognize and understand trends
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Conduct online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
• Ensure website and social media optimization
Requirements• Deeply committed to our mission of building a movement
• Naturally able to execute visionary creative projects under constraints
• Demonstrate the highest standards of professionalism and civility
• Well-versed in many social media platforms