Marketing/Web Development InternshipBookmark This
Global Power Supply
136 W. Canon Perdido, Suite 200
Santa Barbara, CA
DescriptionGlobal Power Supply is looking for interns who are serious about their careers and interested in gaining valuable real world business experience from our team of experts. The ideal marketing candidate will demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong research and analytical skills. He/she must be detailed oriented, resourceful, and able to multi- task and prioritize under deadlines.Marketing interns should have basic HTML and web competence. GPS is looking for enthusiastic students, ready to contribute in a fast paced, real-world setting.
Responsibilities-Conduct internet research and utilize tools such as Google Reader.
-Assist the Marketing team with web content development; writing articles, whitepapers, and press releases
-Under the direction of the marketing team, aid in optimizing web content, editing, and quality assurance
-Assist in SEO, keyword research, and search marketing analysis
-Data entry consistent with marketing efforts
-Assist the Marketing team with other projects as needed.
Requirements- Strong Command of Google and all other major search engines (familiarity with Google products is a plus, but not required i.e. Adwords, Analytics, Places, Maps etc)
- Passion and interest in Digital and Social Media.
- Strong digital footprint, experience with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Understanding of how businesses can use Social Media channels to reach consumers.
- Outstanding communication skills, writing and communication experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills required.
- Experience using web and graphic design tools a plus (Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop).