Marketing/Web/Business development Research AnalystBookmark This
GlobeNet International Corp.
DescriptionWe are seeking a Marketing/Web/Business development Research Analyst to join our growing team. The Web Research Analyst is primarily focused on researching the internet to find right people to contact within prospect accounts. The Web Research Analyst position is ideal if you are the type of person who loves surfing the Internet, finding all kinds of interesting facts and statistics enjoys learning new things and has a strong interest in business and technology. We are a technology company that offers fun and exciting environment including casual dress, flexible work hours, convenient location and a very bright future. This is an internship position.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be responsible for using the Internet to perform a variety of data collection activities. The Web Research Analyst will also have to take this data, analyze and classify information found and writing briefs and notes on key findings.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Perform data collection activities
- Develop and apply researching techniques to compile and analyze various data
- Complete research and marketing projects
- Provide management with relevant, accurate, reliable, valid, and current information about potential customers.
- Gather data regarding the customers' markets.
- Assist marketing departments and help to develop new business strategies, conduct market analysis, and develop new and improved marketing materials for various new and traditional media.
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
Requirements- Possess ability to analyze data and translate information into actionable insights
- Must be able to prioritize and adapt to changing demands in a timely manner
- Ability using search engines
- Possess ability to work independently within a cross-functional team
- Must demonstrate excellent organization, time management, and communication skills
- High proficiency with office applications.
- Scouring the search engine results to find as many organizations as possible
- Familiar with LinkedIn a plus.
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management