Marketing InternGreek Streak
INTERNSHIPS & COLLEGE GRADUATES - Entry Level MarketingEffectus Enterprises
Marketing and Communications InternEffectus Enterprises
Marketing & Social for a Social Enterprise (fair trade)Threads Worldwide
Marketing/PR for International TV Show that reaches 20 million viewersAndaaz TV
Marketing/Writing Internship, Creative Intern for Small BusinessBookmark This
DescriptionLooking for a Fall 2013 intern who is creative and enthusiastic to join a small-business marketing company. We offer social media, graphic design, video editing, web content, SEO, and article-writing services to clients in several different fields. Those include real estate, fashion, marketing, nonprofit/health, autos, travel and fitness. You should have an interest/some experience in writing (blog posts, web content, articles, web content etc.), social media, editorial planning, graphic design and entrepreneurialism. We are a very small company, so you'll learn a bit about running a business, working with clients and more. This internship is unique because we will meet weekly (at office near South Station) in Boston and review your completed work and plan for the upcoming week, but other than that you will be working remotely. A Boston-based candidate is best - I will consider others though. You will be invited to attend some client meetings as well. This is an unpaid internship- intern must receive course credit. If the internship is successful, this role has potential to lead into paid work in the future.
Thanks for reviewing this post!
- Currently enrolled college sophomore, Junior or Senior
- Interested in learning about client management and entrepreneurship
- Able to work remotely and must have computer with Microsoft office and internet access
- Must be able to meet weekly or biweekly in Boston to review work/upcoming assignments
- Must receive course credit in exchange for internship (credit is mandatory, please have documentation of the course credit). This internship is unpaid.
- Major (preferred) in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or Graphic Design
- Marketing skills or experience
- Must be able to work independently and on deadline
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Skills with Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or In Design, preferred
- Excellent research skills or aptitude
- Be able to meet weekly to review work
- Self-motivated with demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong writer (please provide 2-3 writing samples or links to work with your resume)