EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Huston-Tilloston University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Texas State University Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Concordia University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, ACC - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
WEEKEND CASH Positions (Apply Today)www.jobvista.ga
MassInteract Seeks Marketing Intern - Loop LocationBookmark This
203 N Lasalle Street
MassInteract hiring now! Great Loop Location!
MassInteract: An innovative advertising/marketing firm specializing in a wide array of business services.
We are going through explosive growth and are in search of a few Marketing/Sales Interns..
ABOUT THE JOB
Marketing Interns receive an introduction to the firm's businesses and provide a meaningful and important role in supporting its various functions. In addition, our interns have the opportunity to interact with associates at all levels of the firm. Advancement opportunities available as we push to promote from within. Network with them, learn their trades, steal their lunches!
College credit can be given if applicable.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary responsibilities include:
* Learn the fundamentals of the daily deal industry
* Assist senior level executives in day-to-day administrative duties
* Prepare marketing support for Account Managers
* Lead mining and database maintenance and creation
* Assist in updating corporate website design and text
* Online and offline research
* Assist with event/trade show planning
* Prepare applications and sales training manuals
* Update marketing mailing lists
* Participate in team marketing meetings
* Perform other related duties as assigned
* 16-20+ hours a week with flexible schedule
* Sophomore status (or greater) majoring in Marketing, Graphic Design, Web Design, or Advertising at an accredited university
* Enthusiastic, optimistic, focused, and motivated
* Detail oriented and creative
* Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
* Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience with Creative Suite 5 -- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop experience a huge plus