Media Content Ad Operations ManagerBookmark This
Los Angles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionWe are looking for an Ad Operations manager to start on a trial basis, with the intention of bringing you in full time within a month or two if we work well together.
• Accurate Accounting/Billing: receiving and sending invoices as well as keeping track of expenses
• Good customer service; must know how to maintain business relationships
• Basic understanding of Content Management; i.e. Photoshop and Wordpress
• Social Media; understand how to create marketing campaigns through social media and SEO
• Ability to learn new concepts quickly
• Ability to deal with pressure, deadlines, and many tasks at once.
• Extremely Organized; will be maintaining new and current information in Excel Docs
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Quickbooks
• Knowledge of high quality traffic sources -- plus how to manage campaigns and vendor relationships to optimize results and prevent fraudulent traffic creeping in.
• Ad ops and yield optimization experience
• Relationships with ad agencies/networks
We are looking for candidates that have already graduated and can potentially work full time if trial basis works out. Please send a cover letter and resume if interested in hearing more.