Web Designer/Marketing AssociateEarth Our Only Home, Inc.
Marketing & Event Planning Internship May-August IN PORTLAND OREGONMetro Parent-PDX Kids Calendar
Social Media & Marketing Intern Positions work from homegaytravel.com
Happysale is looking for marketing and PR interns!happysale
Social Media/Customer Acquisition InternBaby Baskets and Boxes Inc.
Mobile Marketing TeamBookmark This
International Tennis Hall of Fame & Museum
194 Bellevue Avenue
DescriptionABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
The International Tennis Hall of Fame & Museum chronicles the history of the sport through a diverse collection of memorabilia, art, fashion and more from the 12th century through present day. Items on display include trophies and attire belonging to game’s biggest stars, vintage tennis equipment, video highlights of great matches and tennis wear ranging from Victorian dresses to modern athletic fashions. Since 1955, the International Tennis Hall of Fame has honored 211 of the game’s greatest champions, innovators, and contributors, including legends such as Rod Laver, Fred Perry, Billie Jean King, John McEnroe, Stefanie Graf, Martina Navratilova and Monica Seles. Set in the Newport Casino, a National Historic Landmark which was designed by the American architectural firm McKim, Mead & White, the buildings that house the International Tennis Hall of Fame & Museum were initially intended as a social club for Newport's rich and famous, and are now considered one of the world’s finest examples of Victorian shingle-style architecture.
The Mobile Marketing Street Team hits the streets of Newport & the greater Rhode Island area from late May through August promoting the International Tennis Hall of Fame & Museum and the Hall of Fame Tennis Championships to the general public. The enthusiastic team generates interest in Hall of Fame events and facilities by going into the community and providing information to the public on the museum and tournament, updating the public about future happenings, distributing posters and brochures to hospitality partners, engaging with downtown visitors and onsite at through impromptu tennis on the sidewalks, trivia, giveaways and more!
Beginning mid-May and running through August 20; Must be available daily from June 2 – July 15; Must be willing to work nights and evenings (as needed); ITHF can be flexible on start and end dates, but requires strong commitment during peak tournament season of June 2 – July 15.
• Interns must be receiving college credit to be eligible for this position.
• Upon proof of enrollment in a college course, interns will be paid a stipend of $20 per day.
• Should a student have interest in this position, but not be enrolled in a class for college credit, the ITHF would consider making the position available in a volunteer capacity.
Resumes and cover letters can be sent to Erin Coonan, Marketing Coordinator at email@example.com
Responsibilities• Scheduling with other team members to fulfill necessary time slots
• Building marketing strategies and plans for promotion of the Tournament and Museum
• Creating a stronger knowledge of the Hall of Fame and the organization’s activities throughout the community
• Following up with Supervisor with a weekly report
• Work closely with sponsors before and during the tournament on marketing promotions
• Create programs & activities for the team to incorporate into daily schedules – ways to engage and interact with the public
• Work with Supervisor on other duties as assigned
Requirements• Outgoing, enthusiastic, and dedicated individual
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including public speaking
• Ability to memorize a great deal of information (regarding the tournament and museum)
• Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate
• Ability to work independently and show initiative on duties