Instagram Actress/Model - Fashion and Lifestyle - Los Angeles, CAEGO SOLEIL
Executive Personal AssistantPlan A Enterprises, LLC
Marketing InternSEVERFIELD PLC
Marketing - Social MediaSRM Graphics and Printing
Summer InternEvent Planners Association
Business Development / Sales Intern(Gracure Pharmaceuticals Ltd)
Adult Beverage Indsutry InternshipTalent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Recruiting InternshipTalent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Mortgage Lending (Residential, Commercial, SBA)Bookmark This
USA Life Management Corp
Posted: August 01 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPositions are open for California ONLY! Applicants from outside these States MUST indicate your living arrangement within California.
Applicant must pass and receive NMLS license to perform mortgage lending in State of California.
Applicant will be working with local Realtor and/or home buyers in providing mortgage financing for home purchase or refinance. Commission based only, $150,000 per year is probable.
We hope to work with you: Bring enthusiasm, optimism, creativity, and tenacity!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Communication with your supporting team and clients is imperative
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- must pass NMLS National and California exam
- Your GPA is as good as the Titanic, un-popped kernels, or used condoms... Here, GPA is the beautiful paint (on a hopefully running car), street smart absolutely rules! Ability to perform and achieve objectives is valued. As long as you are responsible and have common sense on how to fog a glass (or willing to ask and learn...) please do apply!
- Want to succeed? You need to work hard... that is so grandpa style. Here, you have to know what and where is smart to work on, AND work hard at it! But, we also have FUN!
- We are not interested in short term internships. You must be able to continue working as part-time (or full-time) after internship in the event you qualify for pay.
----below are the standard legal grammar... -yawn-
- Valid working permit IS REQUIRED!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email, and face to face
- Proficiency in Gmail, texting, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation, and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education