Business Development / Sales InternAmerican Income Life
PR / Marketing AssistantBefore Dessert
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Echos Media Boutique
Website content and social media marketingKemteck Inc
Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Movies, Marketing and More - Oh My!Bookmark This
Presage Entertainment Networks
154 Lewfield Circle
Winter Park, FL
DescriptionPresage Entertainment Networks produces web-based films and shows and is currently looking for marketing interns who are available year-round to help with upcoming projects for our films, fashion shows, photo shoots, etc. If you have a passion for marketing, style, and would like to pursue experience in the media industry, we'd love to meet you!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.