Multi-Channel Marketing InternBookmark This
Wheaten & Wheaten Worldwide LLC
915 W. Huron Suite #1
DescriptionLooking for a summer internship that will boost your resume? Want to learn from the best?
Is multi-channel marketing (online, offline, TV, Radio, telesales, out of home) something that interests you? Then you should be our summer intern. We are an 8 year old marketing agency located in the River West area with a track record of working with national brands. We are seeking to add an exceptional summer intern to our ranks to learn the business and assist us in our day-to-day activities.
Wheaten & Wheaten Worldwide LLC has since 2004, created exceptional multi-channel campaigns for its advertiser clients. From Fortune 500's to local advertisers, our clients are unique and diverse and demand the highest level ot attention to their campaigns. Wheaten is a mid sized shop with 10 full time employees and operates several ad network properties designed to expand the distribution of our clients campaigns. Wheaten specializes in building and distributing advertiser campaigns in multiple channels including online, call centers, print, TV and radio.
What the ideal candidate will learn from this experience:
- How to work in a fast paced media agency environment
- Basic concepts of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- How to work with clients at a very high level of interaction
- Inner workings of campaign management software
- How to write effective marketing communications pieces for broadcast to clients
- Valuable insights into both online and offline campaign administration
- A high level understanding of marketing metrics
- Assisting Acct. Managers in day to day operations
- Account follow up for operational issues
- Managing client document flow
- Assisting with operational implementations working directly with clients
- Writing broadcast emails for promotion of campaigns
- Responding to emails and following up from campaign initiatives
- Assisting in the set up and ongoing management of client accounts including marketing communications such as PowerPoint presentations and infographics.
- Assist in the preparation of account metrics, including online statistics
RequirementsThe ideal candidate should possess:
- Pursuing a major in a Business related field such as Communications, Marketing, Public Relations
- A self-started attitude, who takes on responsibility and follows through with professionalism.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Enjoys working with others in a team environment
- Attention to detail and highly organized. Ability to multitask.
- Proficient in social media platforms, including but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and handle several responsibilities at the same time.
- Online affiliate experience a plus, but not necessary