NATIVE KOREAN AS BUSINESS ASSOCIATE IN MARKETING TEAM IN MUMBAI, INDIABookmark This
Crimson Interactive Pvt. Ltd.
Crimson Interactive is an ISO-certified organization (ISO 9001:2008) providing Japanese and
English language solutions to customers globally. Our brands deliver services in three
• Translation (www.ulatus.com)
• Editing (www.enago.co.kr)
• Transcription (www.voxtab.com)
In addition, we have a strong corporate presence in Japan (http://www.crimsonjapan.co.jp/).
We have served more than 40,000 clients and are proud to be amongst the top three editing
company in Japan.
Since our inception in 2005, we have moved from strength to strength and now have a team of
several hundred translators operating all over the globe. We also successfully partnered with
Japan’s largest Academic Publisher, Maruzen, and the second largest publisher in the world, Dai
Nippon Publishing (DNP), for their editorial and translation needs.
Crimson is a company where cultures across boundaries thrive together. We have Japanese,
Chinese, Koreans, Taiwanese, and Indians working for a common objective. We have clients in
various geographies—Japan, China, Taiwan, Germany, Korea, the US, UK, etc.
Please do visit http://www.crimsoni.com/crimson-videos.htm to watch some videos about “Life
at Crimson” and “Expats working at Crimson”.
Honors and Awards:
Crimson has been recognized as among the 100 most promising companies in the world by Red
Herring Awards (http://www.redherring.com/events/red-herring-asia/242-2/). The top 100 winners
were the most promising companies in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) business region for leading
innovation through technological revolution and creative adaption. Crimson stood out in the
academic editing, transcription, and language solutions domain and was a clear winner as
compared to its closest competitors. Crimson Interactive has also received the World Quality
Commitment (WQC) Award in the Gold Category at the 26th International World Quality
Commitment Star Award in 2012. Recently, we have been awarded the Small Medium
Enterprises (SME) Hero’s award in India by Google and Federation of Indian Chambers of
Commerce and Industry (FICCI).
Crimson’s culture is rather simple to define—Passion, Hard work, Synergy, Enthusiasm, and
Trust. In an environment of diverse cultures, we encourage open communication in all forms
Always looking for the “clever” way of doing things, we encourage fresh ideas and learning
initiatives. We believe in forming minds and personalities. It’s not only the older employees
that have set the culture—the newer ones redefine it every day, keeping the dynamism alive.
Crimson is, in short, defined by Quality People! Quality Work!
How to apply:
To apply, please e-mail your CV and a Cover letter to email@example.com
Crimson Interactive Pvt. Ltd
1001, 10th Floor,
Techniplex - II, Veer Savarkar Flyover, S. V. Road,
Mumbai - 400062, India
Phone: +91-22-6193 5000 Extensions: 5063
ResponsibilitiesPre-requisites/Key Characteristics and skill required:
• Should hold at least bachelor’s degree in any field
• 0-3 years of experience in a service industry and in a role that requires regular client
interaction (Client servicing/Marketing/CRM/PR functions preferred)
• Native Korean with basic English and fluent Korean communication and writing skills
• Multi-tasking and flexibility to work across various projects based on client requirement
• Eagerness to work in multi-cultural/team environment
RequirementsJob Description: The Business Associate – Marketing and Client Services will be involved in
client relationship management, marketing and sales activities for growing the Korea market.
This makes the position challenging and is ideal for those who are interested in continual
learning and self-development in the work role.
We are looking for native Korean candidates with 0 to 3 years of experience in any services
industry who enjoy working in a challenging environment, interacting with professionals at an
international level, have the enthusiasm and ambition to be a part of a Client Servicing team
that delivers high-quality services and want to be part of an organization where technology is
the core of everything we do.
Contract Period: 1 to 3 years
• Assist Customer service teams in evaluating & responding to feedback and requirements
of native Korean clients
• Participating in lead generation activities
• Play an vital role in marketing and support sales driven activities
• Customer relationship management (assist CRM team in various CRM initiatives)
• Handling client queries via phone & emails (incoming & outgoing)
• Identify potential clients and convert them to increase sales
• Provide advice on positioning, marketing and developing our services from the
perspective of Korean cultural acceptance
• Play an active role in increasing and exceeding client satisfaction.