National Young Professionals Organization Seeks Marketing InternsBookmark This
DescriptionYPNation, the national platform for America’s Young Professionals, is looking for marketing, PR, and social media interns.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will support YPNation’s overall membership growth, engagement, and loyalty strategy by managing YPNation’s social media presence consistent with its targeted marketing, content distribution, and other related community-building programs.
Support YPNation integrated marketing programs and content distribution through management of YPNation social media accounts, particularly Facebook and Twitter (60% of job)
- Spark excitement and conversation with Young Professionals around YPNation content and programs
- Connect with bloggers and other key thought leaders to communicate YPNation’s mission and vision
- Promote YPNation’s membership and YP Rewards program, including entertainment deals and YPN Network benefits to deliver new members and grow existing member loyalty
- Stimulate conversation to understand member needs and recommend a robust pipeline of opportunities for identified enhancements
Help to develop YPNation social media marketing/messaging (30% of job)
- Work with YPNation leadership team to develop program messaging
- Support coordination of marketing campaigns through social media
- Support YPN Network Director’s communications with YP leaders through strategic messaging
Track social media program performance across multiple channels (10% of job)
- Utilize tracking systems/analytics to measure program performance
- Identify and exploit primary sources of registrations
- Help coordinate presentation of data to YPNation leadership team
RequirementsExceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are prerequisite. We are looking for someone eager to identify, foster and maintain strong relationships with our YP partners and their members nationwide.
You will need to apply your polished phone and in-person skills everyday to connect with partners, members, and media at all levels. This position offers a high degree of autonomy.