Marketing RepTrident Energy, LLC
Assistant Colorer (Marketing and PR)-- Intern for small company (bonus paid)coloring outside the lines
Social Marketing Intern Real Estate OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach
Marketing Intern for a Travel AgencyWe Know Traveling
Marketing Intern for an Amazing Ft. Worth Real Estate CompanyHelen Painter
Non-profit Marketing InternBookmark This
777 S Wadsworth Blvd #4-205
DescriptionICAST is a 501(c)3 nonprofit with a focus on sustainability consulting. We work with agriculture, affordable housing, communities, small businesses, and many others in our community to promote economic, environmental, and social sustainability. Our marketing efforts range from Facebook posts to press releases and we are seeking a student who is eager to learn under supervision of our Marketing Director.
Responsibilities- Organize sales data to target our audiences for newsletters and email blasts
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a degree in Marketing or similar Business
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.