ON-LINE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM MAYAN EXPLORE, MEXICOBookmark This
DescriptionABOUT MAYAN EXPLORE:
WHO WE ARE:
Mayan Explore is a unique and fast-growing Destination Management Company that serves the famous locations of Cancún and Riviera Maya, the number one beach international destinations in Mexico and Latin America. We offer a wide range of services, such as hotel booking, tour organization, weddings, conventions, events magazine, amongst others. For more information, please consult our website at www.mayanexplore.com.
Mayan Explore´s Program is designed to provide Interns with the opportunity to carry out activities that will offer them solid experience, in order to successfully transition from university to a professional career.
Mayan Explore´s Interns will have the opportunity to contribute to the objective of a distinctive and new way of running a company that aims at promoting and responsibly develop the beautiful State of Quintana Roo in south-east Mexico.
Mayan Explore offers the following internships:
• Social Media Community Manager.
• International Public and Media Relations.
• Search Engine Optimization Executive.
• Digital Creative Marketing Strategist.
• Webpage analysis and optimization.
• Press Release Account Manager.
• Social Media Marketing.
• Digital Marketing Manager;
• E-mail marketing manager
• Graphic designer
ResponsibilitiesInterns will conduct activities under direct supervision of the General Manager or E-Marketing Manager. They will be required to follow Mayan Explore´s corporate strategy as well as proactively contribute to its enhancement.
Specifically, they will support activities such as Marketing and Promotional strategies´ plans for Mexico’s number one international beach destination. Additionally, they will contribute to Public Relations and driving key activities that support Mayan Explore’s revenue goals and strategic objectives.
Requirements• BA in Business Development, Graphic Design, Tourism, Marketing or related field.
• Master degree in any of the above mentioned fields will be considered an asset.
• Knowledge about Mexico and/or Latin America.
• Travel related courses and travel experiences.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Knowledge of Spanish, French, Russian or any other Asian language while not required, will be considered an advantage.