ONLINE MARKETING COORDINATOR/ ENTRY LEVELBookmark This
Bakers Footwear / ZigiNY
15 West 36th street
DescriptionZIGIny is a global leader in fashion forward footwear with offices/showrooms in New York, Los Angeles, London and Ontario - with affiliate brands Rock and Candy, London Rebel and London Trash.
Location: Position Based in NYC
Tasks to include, but not limited to:
- Execute, manage and coordinate day-to-day activity associated with online activities
- Work with departments to traffic and deliver accurate online content
- Identify new avenues to increase website traffic and sales
- Create, update and maintain social media content to help increase fan base/participation
- Manage online inquiries and orders to ensure a positive shopping experience
- Research and respond to customer issues in a timely fashion
- Assist NY based PR agency with product pulls
RequirementsThe Online marketing coordinator is an entry-level position that works with both marketing and sales to ensure online activities are maintained daily.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for fashion, along with strong writing and organizational skills. Candidate must be able to work remotely with Los Angeles marketing team while working locally with online team. Must be willing to adjust to a variety of situations and personalities and be willing to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to complete projects accurately and on time. Position will also be responsible for PR pulls in NYC.
Candidate must be:
- An exceptional creative writer
- Proactive, self-confident and a highly motivated team player
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task
- Fashion-focused and have a firm understanding of a brand voice.
- Resourceful, with the ability to work independently and solve problems
- Knowledgeable of social media platforms