Online Communications & Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Rehmani Consulting, Inc.
DescriptionWe presently maintain a popular website that is enabled for online purchases, http://www.sharepoint-videos.com. We also maintain two other websites, http://www.talking-sharepoint.com and http://blog.sharepointelearning.com. We need to optimize the performance of our transaction enabled website with regard to producing leads for us as well as generating sales. Accordingly, we are looking for a marketing intern to assist us as we work on this objective.
You will be responsible for monitoring the visibility of our website(s), reporting on our visibility, recommending modifications in the editorial content of our website(s) and, finally, implementing approved changes.
We will provide you with an analytical tool that we use to present us with daily and periodic website activity information. We will also provide you with historic information as regards incoming inquiries from online promotion for our services and products We will also direct you to information resources where you will be able to research industry best practices and solutions.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Possess complete familiarity with popular Internet web page browsers -- Firefox, Internet Explorer & Google Chrome.
- Possess Good understanding of the concept of search engine (SE) marketing (SEM) and optimization (SEO); including, popular notions of what does and does not work with these endeavors.
- Possess Good understanding of online marketing promotion, including social media.
- Possess Good understanding of the differences between b2c and b2b marketing