Online Communications & Marketing InternBookmark This
5726 Cortez Rd W #251
DescriptionDivineArt.org is a non-profit website that seeks to spread the message of the Bible through nature photography and nature-related topics. We believe that God reveals Himself both in nature and through the Bible.
Seeking a volunteer intern to assist with content production, marketing, and social media efforts. DivineArt.org's director is also the Founder and Partner of an online marketing agency; interns will be able to learn from his experience.
Responsibilities- Assist in marketing the website via search engines and social media platforms
- Assist in creating blog posts and articles for the website
- Assist in various other tasks related to managing and promoting the website
Requirements- Must have an interest in social media and online marketing. Please provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate your interest and knowledge
- Must possess strong skills in writing and presenting a message through images and written text.
- Must have a strong understanding of the key teachings of the Bible, and must be committed to our mission (Matthew 28:19).
- Be available 10 hours a week (telecommute - DivineArt.org does not have an office)