THE FIRST STEP TO YOUR FIRST JOB in GERMANY / LOOKING FOR FUTURE JUNIOR SALES & MARKETING MANAGERSUNITED BRANDS MARKETING GmbH
Marketing InternIntimate City
Communications & Marketing InternEvaluate for Change
Health Marketing and Communications InternRising Sun Physical Therapy Clinic
Digital marketing internKen Wroy
Online Community Support/Customer Experience - GreatSpacesBookmark This
3220 Market Street, 3rd Floor
DescriptionGreatSpaces is a startup operating on campus from the Baiada Institute for Entrepreneurship at Drexel University. We're building an online community that will make it easy for people to browse and reserve unique spaces to rent for all sorts of purposes. Our mission is to showcase public and private spaces to grow awareness of the different events that can take place in them.
We are currently looking for bright, enthusiastic and motivated students who are interested in working in the entrepreneurial world. Your primary role will be to foster a great online community and customer experience by directly interacting with people via our platform and support tools. There will be so many opportunities to contribute your own unique skills, ideas and knowledge as needed.
This position is unpaid but a daily stipend will be provided to cover food costs.
ResponsibilitiesRoles & Responsibilities:
1. Build and foster online community of space owners and users
2. Efficiently respond to social media channels and customer support portal
3. Work closely with team to come up with creative ways to grow our community
4. Conduct research on local events and organizations to partner with
5. Curate and maintain our inventory of event space and venue listings
RequirementsJob Qualifications & Preferred Experience:
1. Super proficient experience using computers, web applications and social media
2. Strong verbal & written communication skills
3. Research and customer support experience is a plus
4. Enthusiasm and flexibility in facing new challenges
5. Willingness to take initiative and pursue new ideas
6. Ability to collaborate and work as part of a close-knit team