EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Huston-Tilloston University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Texas State University Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Concordia University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, ACC - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
WEEKEND CASH Positions (Apply Today)www.jobvista.ga
Online Digital Marketing Intern for Fashion EcommerceBookmark This
189-11 50th Ave
DescriptionDahlia is looking for fashion and social enthusiast who is an excellent writer to join our marketing team. Dahlia has a whip-smart team and a culture that values integrity, passion, teamwork and entrepreneurship. Most importantly, Dahlia treats each individual as its future cornerstone as it believes you’re the power to maintain its rapid growth. Everyone including intern will be provided customized training and career development plan. You’re encouraged and expected to make an impact at Dahlia.
This will be a 6-12 months full time internship. The length of internship will depend on whether you have graduated. Qualified candidates will receive a full-time position which is required to start immediately after the internship. Please DO NOT apply if you are looking for a part time or seasonal internship or if you can NOT commit to a full time position thereafter.
About Dahlia (www.dahliajewels.com)
Dahlia has been delivering customers high quality and uniquely Jewelry and Accessories products at exceptional prices since 2003. It has been regarded as one of highest-rated brands on Amazon.com as well as a Top Seller with Highest Buyer Rating at Ebay.com thanks to its highly competitive pricing, superior quality and outstanding customer service.
Its signature products include exquisite Vintage Seed Pearl Jewelry; Fashion Swarovski Elements & Crystal Jewelry; Unique Art Painted Silk Scarves; Floral Pashmina Shawl & Sarong wraps, Legwears, Hats, Gloves, for women, men and matching sets for couples. Its products have been featured in leading fashion magazines such as Lucky, Martha Stewart Weddings and Elegant Bride, shown on TV by CBS and ABC and recognized by industry authorities such as National Jeweler.
Dahlia has a whip-smart team and a culture that values integrity, passion, teamwork and entrepreneurship. However most importantly, Dahlia treats each individual as its future cornerstone as it believes you’re the power to maintain its rapid growth. Everyone including intern will be provided customized training and career development plan. You’re encouraged and expected to make an impact at Dahlia.
We’re located in east Queens, NYC. If interested, please respond with a cover letter, resume, and 1-2 writing samples.
1. Develop compelling contents in line with our brand. Contents may include but not limited to:
• product description & product knowledge
• web content
• blog articles such as how-to-guide, fashion trend, and etc
• email marketing
• marketing material
• press release
• posts for social media
2. Assist in designing online marketing campaigns including: landing pages, e-newsletters, email blasts, online advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), social media posts and link earning to maximize branding, customer engagement, lead generation and conversion
3. Implement social media marketing initiatives and oversee day-to-day activities on each channel
4. Research and follow fashion trends to identify potential strategic partnerships for promotion and customer acquisition
5. Monitor and analyze monthly and ongoing performance metrics to measure effectiveness and impact of each marketing initiative
RequirementsDesired Skills and Experience
• Have BS/BA or be no more than 6 months away to complete BS/BA in Journalism; Business; Graphic Design; Computer Science or related major.
• Be an excellent writer with creative Spirit and passion about making an impact through writing
• Be passion about fashion and believe in ecommerce.
• Be Detail-oriented but highly organized to handle multi-tasks timely
• Collaborate well with teams, but possess the initiative and professionalism to learn and work independently
It would be a huge plus if you have:
• experiences and knowledge in creating quality content related to lifestyle and fashion brands.
• experiences and knowledge in online digital marketing for B2C ecommerce site such as SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Google PLAs, Facebook Ads, etc
• creative graphic design skills with experiences and knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• basic web programming skills (HTML/CSS/ Wordpress)
• experiences and knowledge of using or managing social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, etc.
• Branding and corporate marketing experience